We help our customers rethink their digital business, experiences, and technology to navigate the new digital reality. We do this by designing sustainable and accountable solutions for humans living in a digital world. Mindcurv holistically covers the market’s need to digitize business processes and customer experiences and take advantage of the cloud following DevOps and agile principles.
People Operations is leading the transformation towards a highly engaged, high performing, well-aligned and highly capable organisation. Our vision is to play a proactive role in shaping and preparing the organisation and spearheading the transition by acting as a responsive and agile, business driven, high impact organisation.
What you´ll do:
- Responsible for identifying, sourcing, and target-recruiting candidates
- Building effective relationships with hiring managers to ensure that the (future) needs of the business are fully understood and can be met, in particular in regards future potential hires
- Creating and executing proactive candidate identification and attraction strategies, facilitating the interview and hiring process, and providing staffing advice to hiring managers
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through proactive sourcing and ongoing relationship management
- Responsible for screening candidates, performing all first stage interviews, shortlisting candidates for second interviews and coordinating all interviews with candidates and hiring managers, obtaining feedback and relaying to candidates in a timely manner
- Building relationships with external agencies to ensure partners deliver top talent on brief and within a suitable time frame
- Be the main point of contact for recruitment agencies, agreeing terms and conditions and conduct regular reviews on the delivery of their services
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting
- Driving the induction process for all new starters and ensure that the first 6 months on-boarding process is followed
- Helping developing the Global Recruitment Practice and collaborate with the international team by e.g. driving candidate attraction initiatives, improving the candidate experience, developing and providing interview trainings, work on process improvements, University partnerships or whatever else you can bring to the offering
- Helping developing the Global Employer Branding Practice by e.g. leveraging candidate-facing communications, social media and video to convey the corporate culture and employee experience and developing and projecting the employee value proposition
Who you are:
- Self driven, proactive team player, very good communication skills in English required
- Relevant (technical) recruiting experience, ideally from within multiple recruiting environments with the ability to attract passive and active candidates
- Excellent communication skills, with the credibility to discuss technical skills and competencies and the ability to build strong relationships and positively influence talent
- Proactive approach to finding solutions and driving process improvements
Why join Mindcurv?
We believe that the most important aspect of a job is being excited about it, having growth opportunities and working in a team you really like. We’re always on the lookout for people who know their stuff and want to collaborate on tomorrow’s digital solutions. Our workplaces feel good, because they’re filled with good people.
Join a collaborative environment and work with the latest technologies. We’ll grow your career and provide a great workplace with flexible hours.
If you agree with our philosophy and share our values, we are looking forward to meeting you as soon as possible!
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
Telefon: +49 (201) 99986-30
Telefax: +49 (201) 99986-399
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet