You are a great communicator, keen to explore new opportunities and you are really good at closing deals. It is a perfect day for you when a prospect calls you and signs the deal you have been working on. You are really good in a super fast-growing market with a focus on what really matters. In an exchange with the client, your focus is on the key requirements and you don’t stop before we turned them into a customer. You understand professionally established B2B customer relationships. You excel at approaching the right prospects at the right time in the right manner.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager, who drives the sales of EcoG products and brings us to the next level of market success. You have a deep interest and previous experience in technology and particularly in B2B software sales.
YOUR PROFILEExploring new markets, Identifying prospects, qualifying leads and turning great opportunities into happy customers are your energy sources. You love to close deals and shape the future sales of the leading EV charging operating system in Europe. Then we have something for you and would love to have you on the team.
What you should bring to the table?
- You have been responsible in the past for the sales process.
- Significant experience in B2B sales e.g. IoT software, industry software or software solutions for complex products (B2B, industry, electric)
- Sales for suppliers of SW and HW components such as modems, routers or sensors to device manufacturers
- Driven, commercial yet humble sales approach
- Reliability, self-responsibility, enthusiasm and open communication
- Customer and service orientation, the ability to assess the capabilities in particular go-to-market and production of a potential customer
- Fluent business English and German in writing and speaking on a very professional level
- Experience in software and electrical infrastructure would be a plus
- A keen and deep interest in new mobility and e-mobility is very helpful.
What does your day at EcoG look like?
- Responsibility for the sales process particularly in the area of EV charger manufacturers
- The active approach of leads and prospects
- Closing deals and identifying new potential customers in a super fast-growing market.
- The focus market is EV charger manufacturers in Europe
- Part of the European Sales and Key Accounting team
- Bring EcoG, the leading provider of EV charger controllers and operating software to even more production lines
What makes working with us so unique?
- Real impact! You are the expert in your realm. Your task, your decisions, your hands on it.
- You work with a team of great experts who multiple times set the pace and successfully built EcoG OS used by brands such as Siemens
- Shape crucial top-edge technology in the global electromobility disruption
- Flat: zero communication barriers are a ground value for us
- Sustainability is at our core: EcoG is helping to save our environment by making EV charging a sustainable business
- Remote or at the office: we combine everything and have our own office space in the east of Munich connected to great recreation opportunities.
- Work side by side with experienced international colleagues in a diverse team and multiple times awarded Deep-Tech startup.
EcoG is leading the market in supplying Electric Vehicle (EV) charger control solutions to the rapidly growing number of charger manufacturers such as Siemens or i-Charging. EV charging infrastructure is booming and seeing a significant increase. Initially founded in 2017 in Detroit EcoG is an international Start-Up headquartered in Munich/Germany driving the markets in Europe, North America and India. Embedded in HW control components, EcoG provides the operating system for EV charger manufacturers in order to significantly reduce the time and cost of charging station development, manufacturing and maintenance. The combination of industrial automation and modern web technologies is the foundation of our products and solutions. EcoG´s mission is to sustainably shape the future of electric charging. It is backed by leading investors like Ananda Impact Ventures and Helen Ventures, Techstars, Katapult and next47.
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
Telefon: +49 (89) 693113-010
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet